Aqueon® ProScraper 3.0™ Twist&Click™ Head and Foam Cleaning Pads are a great option to add onto your Aqueon® ProScraper 3.0™ Short or Adjustable Scraper to scrub unwanted algae from any aquarium. The Twist & Click™ design makes it easy to switch between the cleaning foam pad and the blades to thoroughly clean the aquarium. It works on both glass and acrylic aquariums to remove the algae from the aquarium walls. The pad’s special micropore structure improves cleaning ability over standard polyester pads and sponges. It can also be used without a scraper. Use the blue polyester pad for hard scrubbing and micropore foam side for soft scrubbing.
- Easy algae removal from acrylic or glass aquariums
- Special micropore structure improves cleaning ability over standard polyester pads and sponges
- Can also be used without scraper – use blue polyester pad for hard scrubbing and white micropore foam side for soft scrubbing.
- Head attachment is needed to be able to use the foam pad on the Short and Adjustable Algae Scraper
- Head attachment has the same Twist & Click™ design as the blades to easily switch between blades and pad
- Includes 1 head attachment and 1 foam cleaning pad
- To Change Foam Pad Head: Click out the tabs from the head, twist and remove; To Replace Foam Pad Head: Insert at an angle, twist and click in the tabs to lock into the head.
- To Add/Remove Foam Pad: Attach pad using the blue polyester side and sticking one end to the black Velcro on one side of the head. Bend the pad to curve around the top of the head and attach the other end of pad to black Velcro on opposite side.