The fact that CANNA Coco is not steamed is not the only thing that distinguishes it from other substrates; this is also achieved by the use of pure, first class source materials. Which come from India, where CANNA’s production facilities use fresh water only to soak the coco. This to make sure no salts gets in contact with CANNA Coco, ensuring a clean product.
- Strong root formation, powerful growth and reusability are combined in the CANNA Coco substrate.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- It also combines the tolerance and organic nature of soil, with the feeding precision when growing in hydroponics.
- It has a complex balance between water and air which means that it outstrips other substrates.
- CANNA Coco substrate has been developed and tailored to the needs of the CANNA grower.